Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I'm going on a vacation...

Nice Missis told me we are going to have a "long weekend" this coming weekend.
But I don't know what that is.  Is it good?  Is it bad?  Is it fun?  Is it scary??
I know what the weekend is - after all I go to work with Missis and Mister Monday through Friday and help run the office.
But what about the "long"???
I know about long naps on the couch in the evening.
But I also know about waiting a long time for dinner.

I wonder which "long" it will be????
I just don't know what to think...

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry Mr Jiggs - a "long" weekend is a very good thing. Means more time to play games and have fun with your foster people. You'll find out that people REALLY enjoy "long weekends" and you'll come to enjoy them too! So enjoy your vacation Mr Jiggs you lucky boy.

    ReplyDelete