Thursday, September 15, 2011

I'm a Monkey!!

It's true!  That's because passengers in sidecar motorcycles are called "monkeys".
Last weekend Uncle Rube, Missis, Mister and I participated in the Ural National Rally Day.  Lots of people all around the country rode their Ural sidecar motorcycles and everyone got points for special things - like how many miles you rode, riding across bridges (we got a lot of points for that!) or giving a cop a ride in your sidecar or even seeing a Yetti (we did not see any Yettis...).
Because I was riding along Missis and Mister got 75 extra points!  For the whole day we earned 1,190 points - and we won a really cool t-shirt!  Woo Hoo!


Rally team #287 ready to go!!

Who's the coolest monkey?

Wheeeeeeeee!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I call Maisie a monkey all the time, but I guess I'd need to get a motorcycle for that to be accurate! you look adorable as always, Mr. J...

    http://maisieme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are DEFINITELY the coolest monkey! I'm glad to see that you've taken to sidecar riding like a pro!

    ReplyDelete